The Product team at Junglee Games is looking for a Technical Product Manager. Our product team is the guiding force for all our products, working towards the birth and growth of each element of Junglee Games on a daily basis. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Understand, research, and follow the technological trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage. Assess and address technical risks.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Responsible for looking into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Responsible for finding hacks to grow in product and also in new game ventures.
- Responsible for making data-driven decisions for all the experiments across the products
- 5+ years of technical PM experience is preferred but if you don’t and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Technical background is a must. BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Data-driven - solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Advance knowledge of Java or Flutter will be an added advantage.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling and addictive user experience.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
About Junglee Games:
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 50 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 350 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.