As our SDE II- DevOps Engineer, you will help us build functional systems that enhance customer experience. You will deploy product updates, identify production issues, and implement integrations that meet product needs. You will be responsible for executing and automating operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Take initiatives to implement best DevOps practices.
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production environment.
- Gain a deep application-level knowledge of the systems and contribute to their overall design.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development life cycle.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment, and operations.
- Set up automation through CI-CD.
- Take responsibility for production and staging environment management.
- 2-6 years of Unix/Linux administration experience with strong UNIX fundamentals.
- Linux (must), Python (preferred), Ansible (good to have), CI-CD (preferred), Docker (must), Kubernetes (good to have), Nomad (good to have), and very strong scripting and automation skills.
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS and experience in target deployments to AWS.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of UNIX shell scripting along with the knowledge of any one of Bash, Python and Perl.
- Set-up/Configuration of monitoring systems as Nagios/Zabbix/CloudWatch, etc.
- Experience of any of Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and Salt.
- Proficiency in AWS CLI, BOTO3, CloudFormation, ECR, and EKS.
- Experience of infrastructure as code, Terraform with AWS, GPC, and Azure Provisioners.
- Experience in any of the orchestration infrastructure, dockerization of applications, Docker Compose, Nomad, Kubernetes, ISTIO, etc.
- Good knowledge of build and the deployment process and tools, and a basic understanding of CICD concepts.
- Hands-on experience of version control tools like GIT, SVN.
- Familiarity with build release automation tools and methodologies like Jenkins and GoCD.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Openness to learning new tools and technologies.
Additional Skills Preferred
- Experience of Docker Compose, Nomad, and Kubernetes.
- Experience of ElasticSearch, Kibana, and LogStash.
- Experience of Cassandra, Hadoop, or Spark.
- Experience of MySQL or Postgres.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users. Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar. Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight. Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and takes pride in its inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.