As our Senior Marketing Executive - SEO, you will be responsible for store rankings and organic search ranks of all our products to number one on web and app stores (iOS and Android), and ensure we stay in that position. You will build and grow your SEO division into a team of effective SEO strategists. You will own complete responsibility for the technical and content-based SEO roadmap for the quarter and year and execute it efficiently with the help of Content, Engineering, and Product teams.
- Create and execute an effective strategy that will significantly improve SEO rankings at given deadlines.
- Conduct research and analyses using multiple tools, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc., to come up with the meaningful insights.
- Auditing and Analysing: Website Analysis, identify issues, Technical errors, identifying the root cause, and try logical experiment with solutions to improve SEO performance.
- Troubleshoot complex site issues by fixing them directly or through the Development/ Design team.
- Coordinate with the content team and give suggestions regarding content strategy need to follow as per SEO guidelines.
- Stay tuned with industry trends and contemporary practices in SEO, and Google algorithm updates.
- Identify strategic opportunities and priorities them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance between short-term and long-term performance.
- Create a spam free and effective link-building strategy.
- Off-page SEO includes link building techniques and other various methods to achieve quality back-links, through White-Hat SEO.
- Reporting and Data records management.
Your role would also include measuring traffic growth through Google Webmaster and Analytics and adapting the latest SEO changes, to deliver strong results.