As our Lead SDET, you will be someone with strong experience in automation & coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation and tool development.
Core to our culture, you will work in small, fast-paced teams in a challenging, data-driven environment where everyone owns a significant part of the game and contributes both technically and creatively. The Lead SDET focuses on contributing to the development of automated Functional Integration tests and end-to-end tests through open source test frameworks for overall system testing within an Agile environment. This position typically works under limited supervision and direction.
- Coach and mentor others in the quality engineering team on quality methods and techniques
- Drive Software Test Engineering Best Practices and Strategies (Automation, Performance, Load, and Security Testing)
- Participate in establishing project plans, estimate work, and monitor progress against milestones.
- Design, create, document, and/or implement test strategies, test automation, and quality tools and processes.
- Review functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Contribute to the long-term roadmap and planning to enhance the organization's testing capabilities
- Strong hands-on ability to develop and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Test and deliver features on time and without any regression or production issues.
- Constantly monitor and boost test coverage across the product.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in CS or a related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in software test development, including the experience of creating and maintaining test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting, and CI processes.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, preferably JAVA.
- Experience of front-end (APP & Web) and API automation, preferably experience using tools like Selenium/Appium/Rest Assured with a framework like TestNG/Cucumber.
- Thorough knowledge of API-level testing in Java, including but not limited to RESTful web service testing.
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc.
- Experience of white-box testing, code reviews, and SDK testing.
- Experience of Android and iOS test automation using frameworks like Appium, Robotium etc.
- Experience of performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Advanced debugging skills with an ability to debug and fix issues in automation scripts.
- A sense of ownership and eagerness to learn new things.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and takes pride in its inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.