As our Growth Hacker (Community/Brand) you will lead the Growth charter within the business. In this role, you will work with our team to determine unique opportunities for our business. You will devise, implement, and execute initiatives and strategies to grow our brand's market share and customer base.
- Leverage communities on Facebook/Telegram/YouTube/ Whatsapp and other social media or influencer platforms to find creative ways to acquire users.
- Drive rapid and organic user acquisition with a 10x growth mindset.
- Have an understanding of community, influencers, digital marketing channels and driving scale on customer acquisition and driving top of the funnel for the business.
- Identify new growth opportunities within your channels and explore new avenues/ growth hacks to acquire new and engaged users.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (content, creative etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Create a performance metrics framework to set and evaluate goals for every experiment, look at the data to identify problem areas and be proactive in problem solving
- Onboard or have worked with YouTube/TikTok influencers
- 4-8 years of experience will be preferred.
- Community building in colleges will be preferred.
- Growth Hacking experience in the past
- Experience building or managing communities on Telegram, TikTok, YouTube, Whatsapp or Facebook.
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Can carry out market research/ customer calls to understand the user profiling and run targeted marketing campaigns.
- Wear a marketing hat and think creatively to come up with powerful communication to break the clutter and stand out amongst the ever-evolving set of competitors.
- Can envision and come up with longer-term marketing strategy as opposed to just limiting the thought process to campaign execution.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Hustle to take on problems individually and within cross-functional teams.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with close to 75 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and part of the $30 Bn Flutter Entertainment Group, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Howzat, Eatme.io and Solitaire Gold.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games.
Since we were founded, we've drawn 500 of the world’s most talented people into our ranks. Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Real Steel, Rio, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders. Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.