As SDE II - DevSecOps, you will build and manage a secure cloud platform while ensuring seamless development, build and deployment capabilities. You will be responsible for the security assessment of infrastructure, database and applications, setting up processes and guidelines. You will work closely with DevOps, Architects and Developers and QA to build highly reliable and secure products on cloud.
- Participate in security reviews of new developments to ensure that released products comply with security requirements and industry best practice, Triage defects found and perform root cause analysis
- Actively participate in compliance audits, vulnerability reviews and assessments, Undertake and support penetration testing and system reviews/audits
- Lead Policy and Procedure development for systems security
- Coach team to write secure code, and develop/implement secure systems and processes
- Understand the Amazon identity management ecosystem holistically and create a secure infrastructure, Enforce compliance with IAM principals including least privilege access, password management, Audit logging, RBAC, deploy and maintain password management, user account lifecycle, certificate management and system authentication solutions
- Engage with stakeholders and interested parties to ensure compliance, security and operational/functional requirements are met
- Create and implement automated processes that reduce manual efforts and increase overall efficiency and scalability
- Design a secure application release automation process to make security an integral part of the CI/CD pipelines.
- Identify security tools and lead operationalization of solutions from POC to Production
- improve Web App Firewalls (WAF), Ensure early Identification of intrusion & attacks and implement countermeasures
- Implement security measures that monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks.
- Work with cloud providers to obtain understanding of security controls, ensure controls are leveraged
- Monitor security event of runtime environments, e.g. intrusion detection, API threat prevention, container runtime security
- Monitor system logs, SIEM tools and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity
- Maintain an understanding of the latest cyber-security threats and implement best practices for protection.
- Act as a first-responder for security-related incidents.
- Overall 4+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including VPC, ELB, IAM, KMS, EC2, S3, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Cloud HSM, AWS Encryption SDK, RDS, ELB, AWS Route 53, CloudFront, SNS
- Understanding of security frameworks and standards like OWASP & NIST, Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization
- Good understanding of Linux and Windows OS, TCP/IP protocol stack and networking fundamentals, security principles at all layers of the OSI stack
- Experience with API security, AWS cloud security, container security, network security, cryptography, PKI, certificate management,
- Experience in CI/CD Tools Including Git, Jenkins, Ansible or similar
- Knowledge and experience of web application security testing, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and generating reports using tools like Burp Suite, Paros, AppScan, Wireshark, Nmap, and Nessus.
- Experience in designing cloud native security architectures applying defense in depth strategies
- Advanced Expertise in at least one scripting language, Shell scripting and AWS CLI
- Expert knowledge of container security (Docker/Kubernetes), Container security tools such as Twistlock and Aquasec
- Experience with third party cloud security tools
- Experience with tooling and systems for build, infrastructure automation, and monitoring
- Extensive experience in information security and risk management
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and has an inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.