As our Tableau Admin, you will oversee the use of Tableau data visualization and business intelligence software within a company or organization. Your job duties include adding and monitoring site users and cleaning up and arranging data sources.
- Serve as analytics and visualization Tableau SME to build innovative solutions to support multiple teams.
- Build intuitive interfaces, infographics, and visualizations with storytelling dashboards.
- Set up Tableau server architecture in a single or clustered environment including installation, upgrades and configurations.
- User and application security configuration and security implementations like setting up roles and permissions and other security components.
- Troubleshoot connectivity of Tableau data sources and other errors through system logs.
- Define and document application best practices, required standards, processes, and guidelines regarding the use and administration of BI tools.
- Standardize the development process for content developers.
- Identify unused workbooks and dashboards.
- Set up standard back-up and recovery of content.
- Set up new connectivity to new databases and install new drivers, especially in big-data technologies like Hive, AWS-Athena/Redshift and Google Big query.
- Proactively monitor the environment
- Work on Agile projects and Agile methodology in general.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to integrate your work into the production systems.
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis.
- Support business decisions with ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Monitor data performance and modify infrastructure as needed.
- Define data retention policies.
- Gather and process raw data at scale.
- Read, extract, transform, stage and load data to selected tools and frameworks as required.
- Perform data transformation tasks via writing SQL and Python scripts, calling APIs, writing Procedures and Views etc.
- 3-6 years’ experience in Tableau server & Tableau site administrator, including installation, upgrades and configurations.
- AWS/Azure cloud experience is a big plus.
- Experience in Tableau Prep/Conductor or Alteryx is a plus.
- Experience working as an administrator in multiple data and analytics environments is a plus.
- Strong RDBMS and data modelling skills in SQL Server/ Postgres/ MySQL.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with close to 50 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and part of the $30 Bn Flutter Entertainment Group, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Howzat, Eatme.io and Solitaire Gold.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games.
Since we were founded, we've drawn 500 of the world’s most talented people into our ranks. Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Real Steel, Rio, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits including the movie Avatar. Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.