As our Product UI designers, you should believe there are no boundaries between form and function and are as visually strong as they are tech-savvy.
- Leading the design of product concepts, graphical user interfaces, graphic designs and interaction patterns
- Applying knowledge of user centered design methodologies to influence product strategy
- Create aesthetically and functionally flawless user experiences.
- Help create simple and user-friendly concepts to implement on the complicated designs of products.
- Implement all visual design elements from the conceptualization to completion
- Present design concepts and ideas to colleagues, executive members
- Working closely with development teams to deliver and deploy final products
- Effectively communicate visual design and interaction elements to engineers
- Performing user acceptance tests, feature list definition; and even developing user personas from scenarios of use and interaction models
- Conduct regular research on user experience and collect feedback.
- Stay up to date with all of the industry’s trends and best practices.
- 3- 6 years of experience designing Interaction for Visually oriented Products (Web & Mobile)
- A digital portfolio that displays a visually stunning array of web and mobile interactive work showcasing your grasp of branding, typography, color, grid, scale, balance and hierarchy
- Experience working on native mobile products for both iOS and Android
- You are an expert with the tools of the trade and can move across them depending on the task at hand: Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, Keynote, etc.
- Experience creating and improving wireframes, prototypes and style guides to advance a low-fidelity concept to a high-fidelity design
- Proven track record of defining visual styles for web and mobile devices,
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 400 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.