As our VP/AVP- Analytics, you would be responsible for successfully conceptualizing, developing, and deploy advanced analytics solutions in a high-performing environment. The objective of the analytics group is to create a bottom-line impact for a leading Indian Financial institution by leveraging cutting-edge analytics solutions.
- Develop and implement advanced analytics approaches including statistical modeling and machine learning techniques such as XGBoost, Decision Tree, Clustering techniques, PCA, Collaborative Filtering, Neural Networks, Time-series, etc.
- Analyze big data (structured and unstructured) and understand trends to provide actionable insights that impact business bottom line across the range of analytics initiatives- Customer Segmentation, customer Lifecycle management, attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models, Customer Lifetime Value, Pricing Analytics
- Display strong storytelling and articulation skills to convert the analytical output into clear, concise, and persuasive insights and recommendations for a technical and non-technical audience
- Create advanced reports and dashboards to facilitate faster decision making
- Should have expert knowledge in at least one of the statistical soft wares - SAS, SQL, R, Python, Excel VBA, BI platforms (Tableau, Qlikview)
- As a successful candidate for a VP/AVP-Analytics role, you should have:
- Proficiency in relevant analytic programming skills (R, Python, Excel) and willingness to work closely with large data sets and get into the details with business processes
- Excellent credit judgment and risk assessment as demonstrated by previous experience in developing lending customer acquisitions and/or portfolio management strategies
- Comfort in re-defining frontiers and passion for doing cutting edge work in Credit cards
- Excellent knowledge on Customer lifecycle management
- Worked on Segmentation, Cross sell, up sell, Campaign effectiveness, Collection analytics
About Junglee Games:-
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with close to 96 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and part of the $30 Bn Flutter Entertainment Group, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Howzat, Eatme.io, Carron Stars and Solitaire Gold.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games.
Since we were founded, we've drawn 650 of the world’s most talented people into our ranks. Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Real Steel, Rio, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders. Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.