As our Specialist UX Designer, you will understand and identify user needs and create amazing user experiences. You should have an eye for clean and artful design and possess superior UI skills. You should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces on web and mobile applications for our games.
- Lead the design of product concepts, turning ideas and wireframes into awesome user interface graphics and interaction patterns.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams, and effectively communicate visual design and interaction elements to the engineers.
- Create aesthetically and functionally flawless user experiences.
- Perform user acceptance tests, define feature lists, and develop user personas from scenarios of user and interaction models.
- Influence, with demonstrated product design expertise, what and how we build.
Bachelor’s degree in a design-related discipline like Interaction, Graphics, or Interface Design.
- A digital portfolio that displays stunning conceptual and creative thinking skills, as well as a solid knowledge of typography, color theory, UI design, and layout principles.
- Experience working on native mobile products, providing a great experience across mobile (iOS and Android) and desktop platforms.
- Exceptionally proficient in the tools of the trade with an ability to move across them depending on tasks. Must be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, Keynote, Adobe XD etc.
- Experience creating and improving wireframes, prototypes, and style guides to advance a low-fidelity concept to a high-fidelity design.
Proven track record of defining visual styles for web and mobile devices.
- Solve Performance Analytics business problems by proposing design solutions.
- Ability to create wireframes and mock-ups from product specification documents.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a cross-functional team.
- Ability to understand and defend design decisions and to appreciate feedback and incorporate that into the design.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.