Our Technology team is looking for an SDET II someone with strong experience in automation & coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation and tool development.
Core to our culture, you will work independently with small, fast-paced teams where everyone owns a significant part of the game and contributes both technically and creatively. You would be working directly with our Manager/Lead QAs, to ensure perfect game experiences for our millions of users.
- To have automation test code quality which should be excellent, with minimum test script failures.
- To be able to identify automation scope and areas without much help (UI, API).
- To test & deliver features on time and without any regression or production issue.
- To write corner negative test cases.
- To be Independent: Doesn’t need any hand-holding in carrying out well-defined tasks.
- To be well versed with debugging skills: should be able to debug & fix issues in Automation scripts.
- To have a sense of ownership and commitment to the cause of company: Appetite to learn new things.
- To train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization.
- To continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product.
- Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 3+ years experience in software test development, including creating/maintaining test automation frameworks from scratch
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming preferably JAVA.
- Experience in front-end (APP & Web) & API automation, preferably using tools like Selenium/Appium/Rest Assured with a framework like TestNG/Cucumber.
- API-Testing: Knowledge of API-level testing in Java, including but not limited to RESTful web service testing.
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc.
- Experience with white-box testing, code reviews, SDK testing.
- Experience in Android/IOS test automation using frameworks like Robotium/Appium/etc.
- Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
About Junglee Games:
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat. With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users. Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar. Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.