Our Tech team is looking for a Software Engineer- Mobile Apps with strong experience in multiplayer Web & Mobile Games. Using IONIC Framework, you will create real-time multiplayer games on web+mobile. Core to our culture, you will be working in small, fast-paced teams, where everyone owns a significant part of the game and contribute both technically and creatively.
- You would be coding the core front-end game experiences for our millions of users.
- For those well versed in server-side development, the opportunity would scale to working on the server side technology that drives the games.
- The scope expands to being the technical lead on multiple games, for those that demonstrate strong aptitude and attitude through performance.
- Learning from your completed games played by millions, continue to develop the next innovative game to hit the mobile market.
- Take responsibility and lead your Game’s technical development.
- Design and code new features and enhancements across all our games.
- Create game features to connect millions of users in a competitive environment.
- Work closely with server-side engineering and the UI team to influence game design and development
- Participate in many aspects of a project life-cycle, from specifications through QA to deployment and production support/iteration
- Find and fix bugs, optimize scalability and performance, keep up-to-date with the latest relevant technologies
- Participate in regular meetings that provide updates on progress and define new priorities.
- 3+ years' of experience in the Gaming industry using IONIC framework to develop Multiplayer Games
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Network Socket/client + server communication experience
- Experience with mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Preferred experience with back-end technologies such as My SQL, Php, Java
About Junglee Games:
Junglee Games is a leader in the skills and social gaming space, with over 25 million users playing Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti and Howzat. Founded by Ankush Gera, gaming veteran and angel investor based in San Francisco in 2012 and funded by top tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the first mover to build and launch skill games for cash prizes.
With more than 25 Mn users and offices in 7 countries, Junglee Games is 200+ strong and has doubled it’s revenue every year. With Y-O-Y growth of 80% to 100%, Junglee Games will see $600 Mn in entry fees on its platform in FY 19-20, along with 40-50 Mn active users.
Junglee Games' mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect them through games. With our values-driven culture and an incredibly passionate team, we are building games that people will play for years, and are creating the next set of conscious leaders.