As our Senior Unity Manager, you will work directly with senior producers and VP of Engineering to lead our Unity team and deliver the core front-end game experience for millions of users. Pulling from your extensive experience of multiplayer mobile games, you will own significant parts of all games and contribute both technically and creatively. Using your holistic experience, you and your team will develop the next innovative game to hit the mobile market.
- Own and lead the complete technical development of all games.
- Lead the Unity team and elevate its level to a skillful, efficient industry-leading unit.
- Design and code new features and enhancements across all our games.
- Work on server-side services and connect millions of users in a competitive environment.
- Collaborate with the design and user experience teams to influence and enhance game design and development.
- Contribute to the various aspects of a game’s life cycle, from specifications through QA to deployment and production support.
- Find and fix bugs, and optimize scalability and performance.
- Work with Product leadership to understand user stories, and take all unity development decisions throughout the game development lifecycle.
- Champion continuous improvement of the entire software development process.
- 7+ years of experience in using Unity to develop Multiplayer Games, with experience in all stages; planning, development, testing and live operations, resulting in high-quality games.
- Expertise in animated/static UI using the MVP pattern, Game Logic, network socket communication, and 3rd-party SDK integration.
- Passion for creating a superlative user experience, taking care of all the little details that matter.
- Ability to always leave code better than the state in which it is found.
- Strong leadership skills, with proven expertise in elevating team members to a high level of performance.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyze and present data, and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Experience in supporting live production infrastructure and the ability to put out fires under pressure.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and has an inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.