As our Sr. Unity Team Manager, you will work directly with Senior Producers and the CTO to lead our Unity teams and deliver the core front-end game experience for millions of users. Pulling from your extensive experience of multiplayer mobile games, you will own significant parts of all games and contribute both technically and creatively. Using your holistic experience, you and your team will develop the next innovative game to hit the mobile market.
- To own and lead the complete technical development of all games.
- To lead the Unity team and elevate its level to a skillful, efficient industry-leading unit.
- To design and code new features and enhancements across all our games.
- To work on server-side services and connect millions of users in a competitive environment.
- To work with the design and user experience teams to influence and enhance game design and development.
- To contribute to the various aspects of a game’s life cycle, from specifications through QA to deployment and production support.
- To find and fix bugs, and optimize scalability and performance.
- Work with Product leadership to understand user stories, and take all unity development decisions throughout the game development lifecycle.
- Champion continuous improvement of the entire software development process.
- 7+ years' of experience in using Unity to develop Multiplayer Games, with experience in all stages; planning, development, testing and live operations, resulting in high-quality games.
- Expertise in animated/static UI using the MVP pattern, Game Logic, network socket communication, and 3rd-party SDK integration.
- Passion for creating a superlative user experience, taking care of all the little details that matter.
- Ability to always leave code better than the state in which it is found.
- Strong leadership skills, with proven expertise in elevating team members to a high level of performance.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyze and present data, and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Experience in supporting live production infrastructure and the ability to put out fires under pressure.
For those who demonstrate great aptitude and attitude through performance, the scope of this role will expand to the position of Technical Head of multiple games, or a lead role in the Production Team to work on game design and monetization, aligning business goals with engineering decisions.
About Junglee Games:
Junglee Games is a leader in the skills and social gaming space, with over 25 million users playing Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti and Howzat. Founded by Ankush Gera, gaming veteran and angel investor based in San Francisco in 2012 and funded by top tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the first mover to build and launch skill games for cash prizes.
With more than 25 Mn users and offices in 7 countries, Junglee Games is 200+ strong and has doubled it’s revenue every year. With Y-O-Y growth of 80% to 100%, Junglee Games will see $600 Mn in entry fees on its platform in FY 19-20, along with 40-50 Mn active users.
Junglee Games' mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect them through games. With our values-driven culture and an incredibly passionate team, we are building games that people will play for years, and are creating the next set of conscious leaders.