As a Software Engineer- Mobile App, you will be developing multiplayer Web & Mobile Games. Using IONIC Framework, you will be a part of a strike team to create real-time multiplayer games on Web and iOS/Android/Windows devices. Core to our culture, you will be working in small, fast-paced teams, where everyone owns a significant part of the game and contribute both technically and creatively.
- Take responsibility and lead your Game’s technical development. You would be coding the core front-end game experiences for our millions of users.
- For those well versed in server-side development, the opportunity would scale to working on the server-side technology that drives the games.
- Design and code new features and enhancements across all our games.
- Create game features to connect millions of users in a competitive environment.
- Work closely with server-side engineering and the UI team to influence game design and development. Continue to develop the next innovative game to hit the mobile market.
- Participate in many aspects of a project life-cycle, from specifications through QA to deployment and production support/iteration.
- Find and fix bugs, optimize scalability and performance, keep up-to-date with the latest relevant technologies.
- Participate in regular meetings that provide updates on progress and define new priorities.
- The scope expands to being the technical lead on multiple games, for those that demonstrate strong aptitude and attitude through performance.
- 3+ years' of experience in the Gaming industry using IONIC framework to develop Multiplayer Games
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Network Socket/client + server communication experience
- Experience with mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Preferred experience with back-end technologies such as My SQL, Php, Java
About Junglee Games:
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.