As our AVP Marketing, you will work directly with the VP of Marketing and be responsible for developing and implementing our entire Marketing strategy. You will consistently execute, learn and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure successful acquisition, retention and optimum utilization of all resources. Leading your team of marketing specialists, you will work with senior leadership across functions and ensure we achieve industry-leading revenue and budget targets consistently.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase acquisition and retention
- Set immediate and long-term goals for internal teams
- Lead the Marketing team and elevate its level to a skillful, efficient industry-leading unit.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage and spend.
- Analyze the customer journey and identify key touch points in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and retention.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven experience in a senior role leading both acquisition and retention, as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, marketing analytics and SEM
- Strong leadership skills and proven expertise in elevating team members to a high level of performance.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring the timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyze and present data, and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Preferably have Gaming or E-commerce industry experience.
About Junglee Games:
Junglee Games is a leader in the skills and social gaming space, with over 25 million users playing Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti and Howzat. Founded by Ankush Gera, gaming veteran and angel investor based in San Francisco in 2012 and funded by top tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the first mover to build and launch skill games for cash prizes.
With more than 25 Mn users and offices in 7 countries, Junglee Games is 200+ strong and has doubled it’s revenue every year. With Y-O-Y growth of 80% to 100%, Junglee Games will see $600 Mn in entry fees on its platform in FY 19-20, along with 40-50 Mn active users.
Junglee Games' mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect them through games. With our values-driven culture and an incredibly passionate team, we are building games that people will play for years, and are creating the next set of conscious leaders.