As our Data Scientist, you will develop complex statistical models and machine learning algorithms to tackle critical product and business challenges. Working with our Product teams, you will implement data science models that integrate into live production systems. Through deep behavioral analytics, you’ll uncover significant product insights to help improve our player experiences. As a leader in our organization, you’ll level-up our data science infrastructure and tools by contributing directly to our Data Intelligence vision and stack.
- Derive recommendations from data and present them to stakeholders to improve Business KPIs.
- Select features, build and optimize classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Propose hypothesis and design experiments in the context of specific problems.
- Data mine using state-of-the-art methods.
- Extend the company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed.
- Find opportunities to automate analytical and data flow processes using machine learning algorithms, and work with the technical team to save time and increase productivity.
- Process and cleanse data, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner.
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- 5+ years' of experience in a Data Scientist role, with experience in all stages; statistical model development, machine learning, analytics and data operations, resulting in clear actionable insights that improve business KPIs.
- Advanced applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Expertise in identifying trends, patterns, and outliers in data.
- Experience in statistical programming languages using analytical Packages/ library: R, Python.
- Experience in data visualization tools, such as Tableau, ClickView, and PowerBI.
- Experience in enterprise data technologies, large-scale DB management, ETL pipelines, and streaming models. Proficiency in SQL and relational databases, data warehousing, and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in Hadoop, PIG, HIVE preferred though not compulsory.
- Experience in Machine Learning: Data /Text Mining, NLP, Decision Trees, Adaptive Decision Algorithms, Random Forest and Search Algorithms.
- Data-oriented thinking and scientific temperament that seeks to rigorously validate hypotheses/ideas.
- Must have a Ph.D. in statistics/optimization algorithms/ Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning or a similar domain.
About Junglee Games:
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill gaming space, with over 20 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top tier VCs, Junglee is changing the way people play games on desktop and mobile. Some of our notable games include Howzat Fantasy, Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, and Junglee Teen Patti. We're based in San Francisco and India and have teams in Hong Kong, Poland, Argentina, and Canada. Since we were founded, we've drawn 200 of the world’s most talented people into our ranks. Games are in our DNA.
Junglee Games' mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect them through games. With our values-driven culture and an incredibly passionate team, we are building games that people will play for years, and are creating the next set of conscious leaders.