As SDE II - DevOps our Technology team is looking for someone with strong experience in multiplayer Mobile Games who is constantly striving for excellence in DevOps or Systems Engineer with Linux and Automation experience.
Core to our culture, you will work independently with small, fast-paced teams where everyone owns a significant part of the game and contributes both technically and creatively. You would be working directly with our Head Of DevOps and Infra, to ensure perfect game experiences for our millions of users.
- To take initiatives to implement DevOps best practices
- To work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production environment.
- To gain a deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as contributing to their overall design.
- To work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle.
- To troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment, and operations
- To be responsible for setting up automation through CI-CD
- To be responsible for production and staging environment management.
- 2-6 years of Unix/Linux administration and experience with strong UNIX fundamentals.
- Linux (Must), Python (Should), Ansible (Good to have), CI-CD (Should), Docker (Must), Kubernetes (Good to have), Nomad( Good to have ), Very strong scripting and automation skills.
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS, experience in target deployments to AWS.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX shell scripting along with any one of Bash/Python/Perl.
- Setup/configuration of monitoring systems as Nagios/Zabbix/CloudWatch etc.
- Experience with either of Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt
- Proficiency with the AWS CLI, BOTO3, CloudFormation, ECR, EKS
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, Terraform with AWS, GPC, Azure Provisioners
- Experience in any of the orchestration Infrastructure, Dockerization of Applications, Docker Compose, Nomad, Kubernetes, ISTIO, etc.
- Good knowledge of Build and Deployment process and tools, a basic understanding of CICD concepts.
- Hands-on experience in version control tools like GIT, SVN
- Familiarity with build release automation tools and methodologies like Jenkins/GoCD.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Openness to learning new tools and technologies.
- Have experience with Docker Compose, Nomad, Kubernetes,
- Have experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana, LogStash.
- Have experience with Cassandra, Hadoop, or Spark.
- Have experience with MySQL or Postgres