As AVP - DevOps, you will build and manage a secure cloud platform supporting multiple games, while ensuring seamless development, build and deployment capabilities. You will be responsible for managing infrastructure, database and applications, setting up processes, audits and guidelines. You will work closely with architects, developers and QA to ensure systems we build are robust, can seamlessly scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities.
- Lead existing DevOps team, identify new talent, manage, mentor members of the team
- Work with technology leaders to define, develop and execute solutions that are scalable, secure and cost effective
- Conduct security reviews to ensure that released products comply with security requirements and industry best practice, conduct compliance audits, vulnerability reviews and assessments
- Support database operations including installation, configuration, security, backup and monitoring
- Lead Policy and procedure development for DevOps, Implement and conduct audits for compliance, Engage with stakeholders
- Support the automation requirements of continuous integration and continuous deployments, build and maintain an effective and secure CI/CD pipeline
- Provide incident resolution for all technical production issues, triage defects found and perform root cause analysis
- Administer and ensure proper execution of database, application and other backup systems
- Create and maintain accurate, up-to-date documentation reflecting configuration, training users in complex topics, status reports, procedures, technical know how etc
- Improve Web App Firewalls (WAF), Ensure early Identification of intrusion & attacks and implement countermeasures, Implement security measures that monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks.
- Monitor system logs, SIEM tools and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity, maintain an understanding of the latest cybersecurity threats and implement best practices for protection.
- Overall 10+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including VPC, ELB, IAM, KMS, EC2, S3, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Cloud HSM, AWS Encryption SDK, RDS, ELB, AWS Route 53, CloudFront, SNS
- Good Exposure to containers, Kubernetes and Docker
- Exposure in security, site reliability engineering, logging, alerting and monitoring
- Good experience in Infrastructure as Code, Build & Deploy orchestrators.
- Good understanding of Linux and Windows OS, TCP/IP protocol stack and networking fundamentals, security principles at all layers of the OSI stack
- Experience with API security, AWS cloud security, container security, network security, cryptography, PKI, certificate management,
- Experience in CI/CD Tools Including Git, Jenkins, Ansible or similar
- Advanced Expertise in at least one scripting language, Shell scripting and AWS CLI
- Experience with tooling and systems for build, infrastructure automation, and monitoring
- Experience in information security and risk management