As our Business Consultant/ Business Analyst II, you will gather, analyze, identify and lead actionable data insights to solve real complex challenges and build the most successful web/mobile gaming platform for millions of players. Your desire to solve analytically complex problems and give your team the winning intelligence is only second to your passion to lead a data-driven organization. You will question and push boundaries to eliminate inefficiencies. You should be a wizard with data, not one who knows how to manipulate it but one who can truly transform it into meaningful actionable insights.
- Leverage complex data algorithms and numerical methods for forecasting, simulation and predictive analysis designed to optimize key decisions and metrics such as retention, engagement, and operations.
- Work with all teams in the company to understand, plan and drive data-based actionable decisions, championing a data science culture.
- Analyze consumer data to drive insights into how to target effectively, retain customers at low cost, and optimize engagement metrics.
- Develop a reporting process for all KPIs.
- Champion awareness of data indicators within the organization and teach everyone to proactively identify data patterns, growth trends, and areas of improvement.
- B.Tech or a bachelor’s degree in Data Science. An MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is preferred.
- 3+ years in data science and analytics execution, with specific experience in all stages - gathering, hygiene, and analysis of data resulting in actionable insights for end-to-end product, marketing, and business operations.
- Experience of at least one statistical and analytic tool, or language expertise in R, Python, SAS, etc.
- Expertise in analysis algorithms, numerical methods and data tactics used to drive operational excellence, user engagement, and retention.
- Expertise in at least one visualization platform such as Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire or Excel. Tableau skills preferred.
- Advanced SQL skills are mandatory.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyze and present data, and drive clear insights to lead decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions and partners.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with close to 50 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and part of the $30 Bn Flutter Entertainment Group, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Howzat, Eatme.io and Solitaire Gold.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games.
Since we were founded, we've drawn 500 of the world’s most talented people into our ranks. Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Real Steel, Rio, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits including the movie Avatar. Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.