As our Head Of Product/Product Leadership, you will be responsible for driving new product initiatives. You should be strategic and detail-oriented and have exceptional data analysis skills extensive product management experience. You should be comfortable working with all stakeholders in a fast-paced, data and technology-driven environment. Core to our culture, you will be working in high-impact teams where everyone owns a significant part of the game and contributes both technically and creatively.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product vision, writing game/feature specs, analyzing key performance metrics and driving business results.
- Assist in developing product strategy, product roadmap by analyzing and prioritizing projects/features, determining the product design and development effort and negotiating launch timelines with development teams.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Be a Visionary who can think out of the box and introduce new trends in the market.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Interface with all relevant stakeholders to drive timely, seamless and successful rollouts/launches.
- Collaborate with Game Designers and Producers to identify improvements to existing gameplay loops as well as new features, content, event ideas and, create the best gameplay and service experience for players.
- Drive for answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis, and business intelligence tools.
- Inspire and motivate your team and get everyone to work in the same direction. You need to become a leader of your product as well as your people.
- 8+ years of product management or data-driven business analyst experience with advanced problem-solving skills.
- Extensive expertise in statistics, writing SQL statements, and modeling in Excel.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- Passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
- Love for games and for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
- Experience in game design concepts and principles.
- Education: BE/BTech. An MBA is a plus.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 350 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and has an inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.