We are looking for a HR Trainee who has the ability to provide support to the Employee Experience & TA team. The intern would be responsible for delivering assistance and administrative support to the Employee Experience & TA team on various tasks.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Successfully review job descriptions to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well as to ask questions that will help you identify the right candidates.
- Taking part in the recruitment processes: job advertisement, screening of CV’s, interviews’ organization.
1. Screen- Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a job description.
2. Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
3. Following up- Keep the candidates in the loop. This goes a long way to build your credibility and keep your candidates either coming back to you or sending referrals to you.
- Securing an efficient HR filing system.
- Facilitating the documentation process for the newly appointed employees.
- Prepare reports as needed
- Participate in organizing company events
- Assist in day to day operational tasks
- Support with the ad hoc tasks as and when required
Skills & Experience:
- Any graduate with an MBA (HR) or BBA(HR).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-Knowledge of Gsuite(Gmail, Google Docs, Google sheets, GDrive)
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Attitude to learn and deliver on new skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Company Profile: https://www.jungleegames.com/pub/about-junglee/
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with close to 50 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and part of the $30 Bn Flutter Entertainment Group, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Howzat, Eatme.io and Solitaire Gold.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games.
Since we were founded, we've drawn 500 of the world’s most talented people into our ranks. Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Real Steel, Rio, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits including the movie Avatar. Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.