As our AVP - Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for ensuring quality of our products. Working with a highly motivated team, you will help build the most successful gaming platform for the web and the mobile, hosting games played by millions. You will maintain overall quality and ensure that users have an absolutely enjoyable experience. You will be responsible to innovate, implement and scale up our QA capabilities, ensuring we keep up with our tremendous growth.
- Ensure products are well tested in different environments using available methodologies and practices before they are signed off for release.
- Ensure test coverage and appropriate test cases are created and reviewed. Maintain test plans, test cases, and their execution.
- Utilize test automation capabilities by identifying use cases to automate, create action plans, drive technology choices and implementation, build and manage test automation framework, and provide visibility to test automation results across the organization.
- Lead load testing, benchmarking, and performance testing across products.
- Recommend and utilize tools, framework, methodologies, and practices to improve all aspects of testing.
- Drive improvements in testing processes. Document and review processes and train the team to ensure a superior Quality process.
- Lead and grow the Quality Assurance team into an effective and respected division with both manual and automation engineers, identify new talent, and manage and retain talent.
- Lead and mentor QA engineers and drive a culture of technical perfection.
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations. Communicate and execute goals within timelines.
- Translate the company’s overall vision into a series of objectives, laying down the roadmap to achieve the objectives and executing the resulting plan in a structured and time-bound manner.
- Institute best QA practices to deliver successful, innovative products.
- Work closely with the Engineering, Product and other teams, and be involved in conceptualizing and building new products from scratch.
- Play a crucial role in the engineering leadership of the company.
- A key member of the company’s senior management team, the AVP - QA will participate in the company’s governance and policy formulation initiatives.
- To build and lead a team of brilliant and inspired technologists, and work tirelessly to promote and foster the company ethos in the technology team.
- Own the QA budget of the company. Provide upfront estimates of costs under various heads and keep track of spends so as to ensure the best ROI for the company on its technology investment.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Overall 10+ years’ relevant experience, out of which at least 5+ years’ experience in consumer-facing software products with high levels of concurrency in gaming, real-time banking, or e-commerce.
- Experience working in hyper-growth environments and scaling operations.
- Extensive experience testing non-functional requirements such as security, reliability, performance, maintainability, and scalability.
- Good knowledge of and experience in QA automation and building and maintaining automation frameworks.
- Experience in load and performance testing software systems and products with high concurrency.
- Familiarity with microservice architecture, containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS). Should be comfortable working with Linux as an application server.
- Expertise in any database (e.g Oracle, MySql, SQL Server, No-SQL databases).
- Background in high volume web applications, data mining, and multi-tiered transactional systems.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to manage QA teams, and the ability to lead, inspire and improve team members.
- Experience of implementing agile, kanban or a similar software development methodology.
- Experience in supporting live production, cloud-based infrastructure, and the ability to help put out fires under pressure.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 350+ people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal-opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and takes pride in its inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.