As our SDE II- ETL, you will be responsible for designing and creating data warehouses and all related extraction, transformation, and loading of data functions. You must be able to see the big picture of the company's data situation and be an expert in data modeling.
You will get an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, which is core to our culture.
- To write, test and optimize ETL jobs.
- To write, test and optimize queries/procedures in an SQL/NoSQL environment.
- To plan, design, implement, and optimize BI solutions in an SQL/NoSQL environment using best BI practices.
- To create and maintain data warehouses/data marts.
- To create and modify data and present it as actionable information with the help of data visualization tools like Tableau, Jaspersoft, Spotfire, etc. Should have expert knowledge on one of these tools for making creative, intuitive data visualization dashboards.
- To do database administration.
- To keep a check on data integrity and consistency.
- To ensure database availability for reporting.
- To collaborate across teams and manage multiple BI assignments.
- To conduct brainstorming sessions with stakeholders for requirement gathering and analysis.
- To conduct peer reviews and guide team members.
- To coordinate between business stakeholders and the BI team for delivering high-quality BI solutions.
- To visualize opportunities to automate repetitive tasks and initiate and implement subsequent projects to bring efficiency.
- To monitor and improvise the best practices and processes to manage daily BI operations.
- To come up with creative and innovative BI solutions to suit the business use cases for accessing data insights in an accurate, scalable and timely manner.
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. in Computer Science/IT.
- 4-6 years’ experience in data warehouse and business intelligence domains.
- Thorough knowledge of NoSQL, HDFS, Hadoop, MongoDB, and MySQL.
- Extensive knowledge of RDBMS, data warehousing, and data mart concepts.
- Hands-on experience of ETL tools like Talend.
- Expertise in BI data visualization tools used in the industry (any one of Cognos, Jaspersoft, Pentaho, and Tableau or similar BI tools).
- Good knowledge of performance tuning/optimization (query-optimization, index tuning, caching).
- Excellent analytical and requirement gathering/analysis skills.
- Smart, motivated and team-oriented.
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
- Excellent listener and interpreter.
Job Location: Bangalore, Delhi
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat. With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar. Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight. Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and takes pride in its inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.