Our BI and Analytics team is looking for a Senior Business Consultant someone with extensive experience in gathering, analyzing, identifying and leading actionable data insights to solve real complex challenges and build the most successful web/mobile gaming platform for the data-driven company, with games played by millions.
Your desire to solve analytically complex problems, giving your team the winning intelligence, is only second to your passion to lead a data-driven organization. You will question and push boundaries to eliminate inefficiencies. You are a Wizard with Data, not because you know how to manipulate it, but because you can truly transform it into meaningful actionable insights.
- To leverage complex data algorithms and numerical methods for forecasting, simulation, and predictive analysis, designed to optimize key decisions and metrics such as retention, engagement, and operations.
- To work with all teams in the company to understand, plan and drive data-based actionable decisions, championing the Data Science culture.
- To analyze consumer data to drive insight on how to target effectively, retain customers at low cost, and optimize engagement metrics.
- To develop a reporting process for all KPIs.
- To recruit, develop and coach talent.
- To champion awareness of data indicators within the organization and teach everyone to proactively identify data patterns, growth trends, and areas of improvement.
- 5+ years' of experience in Data Science and Analytics execution, with specific experience in all stages - gathering, hygiene, and analysis of data resulting in actionable insights for end-to-end product, marketing, and business operations.
- Knowledge of advanced analytics including but not limited to Regression, GLMs, survival modeling, predictive analytics, forecasting, machine learning, decision trees, etc.
- Past experience in at least one Statistical and analytic tool or language expertise R, Python, SAS.
- Expertise in analysis Algorithms, Numerical Methods, and Data Tactics used to drive operational excellence, user engagement, and retention.
- Expertise in at least one visualization platforms such as Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire, and Excel. Tableau skills preferred.
- Advanced SQL skills are mandatory along with the ability to work on unstructured data sets
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring the timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyze and present data, and drive clear insights to decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- B.tech or Bachelor degree in Data science. An MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is preferred.
About Junglee Games:
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high quality games with customer delight.