As our Product Operations Executive I, you will be responsible for handling customer payments flawlessly and providing excellent user experience. You will place a special emphasis on supporting our users and strive to provide world-class customer service.
Core to our culture, you will be part of highly motivated teams and will have the opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced, technology-driven environment. You will play a critical role in supporting our users by solving all their queries and issues related to payments.
- Own and drive high payment success rates and numbers. This includes monitoring, routing or switching between gateways and payment methods to achieve healthy success rates.
- Handle multiple payment methods on existing and new payment gateways.
- Prepare product notes and process notes and get sign off from stakeholders.
- Coordinate with various departments, such as Business Solutions, Operations, IT, and Vendors, to execute projects as per business requirements.
- Manage transactional disputes and settle them in real-time by coordinating with the Customer Experience department and Vendors/Gateway teams.
- Perform alpha and beta tests for all payment-related products and applications on the Web, Android, and IOS devices to enhance the customer experience.
- Work across multiple lines of business to deliver value-added enhancement to customer transactions and engagement.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the related field.
- Excellent numerical/analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Thorough knowledge of electronic/online payment systems and payment gateway processes/policies.
- Basic understanding of financial reconciliation, settlement, and clearing.
- Understanding of ESCROW accounts and wallet/sub-wallet based solutions.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of new-age payment systems.
- An ability to interpret guidelines and ensure their implementation is a must.
- Well versed in VISA, MasterCard and Rupay cards, and net banking, NEFT, IMPS, NPCI and RBI regulations.
- An eye for numbers and industry trends and a good understanding of the end-to-end product and customer experience.
- Proficient in Office automation tools like MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good understanding of product development, technology, and operational processes.
- Basic knowledge of all systems used in online payment processes.
- Capable of bringing new business alliances and managing existing relationships.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and has an inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.