We are looking for a Product & Operations Manager who can plan, manage & implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintain a high-quality standard of product, live-ops & delivery. You work with the Head of Product and take responsibility in growing product. This role would provide you with an opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions and grow products from scratch to the hockey stick trajectory.
- Manage product with supervision and run live operations for the games/other products.
- Responsible for planning daily operations.
- Responsible for identifying key features based on customer and market feedback.
- Responsible to look into product analytics and gather business insights for growth.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant departments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+years of experience is preferred but if you don’t have and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound Knowledge of MS-Office.
- Experience in SQL will be an advantage.
- Love for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
- BE/B.Tech from Tier I Engineering College / Management Graduate from Tier I B - School.
About Junglee Games:
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top tier VCs, Junglee is changing the way people play games on desktop and mobile. Some of our notable games include Howzat Fantasy, Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, and Junglee Teen Patti. We're based in San Francisco and India and have teams in Hong Kong, Poland, Argentina, and Canada. Since we were founded, we've drawn 200 of the world’s most talented people into our ranks. Games are in our DNA.
Junglee Games' mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect them through games. With our values-driven culture and an incredibly passionate team, we are building games that people will play for years, and are creating the next set of conscious leaders.