Our team is looking for a Technical Project Manager with extensive experience in the development and maintenance of a technology project plan, which outlines a project's tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties. The technical project manager is responsible for clearly defining and quantifying each step, as well as establishing concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable.
- Create and manage the plan for moving discussed technical solutions to final go-live implementations.
- Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team.
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
- Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project.
- Assist with the development of reports and the loading and configuration of demonstration data and systems.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client services, service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Test code, review and recommend changes to technology stakeholders.
- 2+ years' of experience as a Technical Project Manager.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and to find resolutions before that problem can derail a major milestone or deliverable.
- Proven expertise in handling complex aspects of technical projects
- Deep understanding of the market and economic conditions that directly affect implementation costs, market viability, and the organization’s potential profit or loss on the project.
- Computer Science or similar technical background or education.
About Junglee Games:
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill gaming space, with over 20 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top tier VCs, Junglee is changing the way people play games on desktop and mobile. Some of our notable games include Howzat Fantasy, Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, and Junglee Teen Patti. We're based in San Francisco and India and have teams in Hong Kong, Poland, Argentina, and Canada. Since we were founded, we've drawn 200 of the world’s most talented people into our ranks. Games are in our DNA.
Junglee Games' mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect them through games. With our values-driven culture and an incredibly passionate team, we are building games that people will play for years, and are creating the next set of conscious leaders.