Our team is looking for the Business Intelligence Consultant, with extensive experience in gathering, analyzing, identifying and leading actionable data insights to solve real complex challenges. Your work will directly influence decisions taken to build the most successful web/mobile gaming platform with games played by millions across the world.
- Leverage complex data algorithms and numerical methods for forecasting, simulation, and predictive analysis, designed to optimize key decisions and metrics such as retention, engagement, and operations.
- Work with all teams in the company to understand, plan and drive data-based actionable decisions, championing the Data Science culture.
- Analyze consumer data to drive insight on how to target effectively, retain customers at low cost, and optimize engagement metrics.
- Champion awareness of data indicators within the organization and teach everyone to proactively identify data patterns, growth trends, and areas for improvement.
- B.tech or Bachelor degree in Data science. An MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is preferred.
- 4- 6 years in Analytics execution, with specific experience in all stages - gathering, hygiene, and analysis of data resulting in actionable insights for an end-to-end product, marketing, and business operations.
- Knowledge of analytics including but not limited to Regression, GLMs, survival modeling, predictive analytics, forecasting, machine learning, decision trees, etc.
- Past experience in at least one Statistical and analytic tool or language expertise R, Python, SAS, etc..
- Expertise in analysis Algorithms, Numerical Methods, and Data Tactics used to drive operational excellence, user engagement, and retention.
- Expertise in at least one visualization platforms such as Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire, and Excel.
- Tableau skills preferred.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring the timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyze and present data, and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
About Junglee Games:
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill gaming space, with over 20 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top tier VCs, Junglee is changing the way people play games on desktop and mobile. Some of our notable games include Howzat Fantasy, Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, and Junglee Teen Patti. We're based in San Francisco and India and have teams in Hong Kong, Poland, Argentina, and Canada. Since we were founded, we've drawn 200 of the world’s most talented people into our ranks. Games are in our DNA.
Junglee Games' mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect them through games. With our values-driven culture and an incredibly passionate team, we are building games that people will play for years, and are creating the next set of conscious leaders.