As our Head Of Data Science you will be responsible for the creation of new data science capabilities for the business by envisioning and executing strategies that will influence the improvement of the business's performance by enabling informed decision making. Pulling from your extensive experience, you will gather, analyze, identify and lead actionable data insights to solve real complex challenges. And you’ll help build the most successful web/mobile gaming platform, with games played by millions. You will be a part of senior leadership, and work directly with the executive team.
- Leverage complex data algorithms and numerical methods for forecasting, simulation and predictive analysis, designed to optimize key decisions and metrics such as retention, engagement and operations.
- Work with all teams in the company to understand, plan and drive data based actionable decisions, championing the Data Science culture.
- Analyse consumer data to drive insight on how to target effectively, retain customers at low cost, and optimize engagement metrics.
- Develop a reporting processes for all KPIs.
- Recruit, develop and coach talent.
- Champion awareness of data indicators within the organisation and teach everyone to proactively identify data patterns, growth trends and areas of improvement.
- MBA or an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline.
- 6+ years in Data Science and Analytics execution, with specific experience in all stages - gathering, hygiene, and analysis of data resulting in actionable insights for end-to-end product, marketing and business operations.
- Knowledge of advanced analytics and market research approaches, including but not limited to Regression, GLMs, survival modeling, forecasting, machine learning, decision trees etc.
- Statistical and analytic tools expertise R+Vertica, SAS etc.
- Expertise in analysis Algorithms, Numerical Methods and Data Tactics used to drive operational excellence, user engagement and retention.
- Expertise in visualisation platforms like Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire, and Excel.
- Understanding of Business Processes, Digital Marketing & Product Management. Ability to creatively solve business problems through innovative approaches.
- Clear understanding of Cohorts and key first level metrics, such as CPAs, Latency and second level derivative metrics.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse and present data, and drive clear insights to decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions and partners.
About Junglee Games
Junglee Games is a leader in the skill-gaming space, with over 25 million users. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, and funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Junglee Games is the fastest-growing skill-gaming company in the world. Some of our notable games are Junglee Rummy, Eatme.io, Junglee Teen Patti, and Howzat.
With teams in 7 countries, Junglee is 250 people strong and has close to doubled in revenues and headcount every year. With YOY growth of 80-100% and high proﬁtability, Junglee will see close to $600 million in gross transaction volumes in FY19-20 and scale to 50 million users.
Our team has worked on international AAA titles like Transformers, Real Steel, Mech Conquest, and Dueling Blades. Our designers have worked on some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including the movie Avatar.
Junglee is not just a gaming business - it is a blend of data science, innovation, cutting-edge technology and, most importantly, a values-driven culture that is creating the next set of conscious leaders.
Our mission is to build entertainment for millions of people around the world and connect people through high-quality games with customer delight.
Junglee Games is an equal opportunity employer. The organization celebrates diversity and has an inclusive environment where all employees are treated equally.